Giovedì 24 Gennaio 2019 | 06:09

NEWS DALLA SEZIONE

On board the papal plane
Pope pays homage to late Russian journo

Pope pays homage to late Russian journo

 
Milan
Pets to be buried with owners in Lombardy

Pets to be buried with owners in Lombardy

 
Rome

Doctors urge Fico to suspend no-vax conference

 
Rome

Doctors urge Fico to suspend no-vax conference

 
Rome
Dream Europe of the people, for the people - Conte at Davos

Dream Europe of the people, for the people - Conte at Davos

 
Rome
Confident govt will last 5 yrs - Conte

Confident govt will last 5 yrs - Conte

 
Cuneo
Woman found dead with severe facial injuries

Woman found dead with severe facial injuries

 
Rome
Snow in many parts as cold snap bites

Snow in many parts as cold snap bites

 
Castelnuovo di Porto
I'll end up on street - ejected migrant with baby

I'll end up on street - ejected migrant with baby

 
Rome
Brizzi sexual violence charges dropped

Brizzi sexual violence charges dropped

 
Rome
Brizzi sexual violence charges dropped

Brizzi sexual violence charges dropped

 

Perugia

Son released from custody in case of mother's death (2)

Judges released Federico Bigotti for 'procedural issues'

Son released from custody in case of mother's death (2)

Perugia, January 13 - A court on Wednesday annulled the pre-trial custody order issued for Federico Bigotti, son of Annamaria Cenciarini, who was recently found stabbed to death in her home. Judges ordered the "immediate release" of Bigotti, citing "procedural issues". Among those, sources said, was missing testimony relative to the cause of the arrest. So far, Bigotti, 21, has maintained that he saw his mother stab herself with a kitchen knife in the family home in Città di Castello, a story which investigators have said is not credible. In Tuesday's hearing, Bigotti's lawyers did not contest that Cenciarini was murdered, but said all possibilities regarding her death must be investigated.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su

Caratteri rimanenti: 400