Mercoledì 16 Gennaio 2019 | 21:12

NEWS DALLA SEZIONE

Rome
Rome criminal lawyers to report Bonafede for Battisti video

Rome criminal lawyers to report Bonafede for Battisti video

 
Oristano
Battisti to 'rot in jail now, after the champagne'-Salvini

Battisti to 'rot in jail now, after the champagne'-Salvini

 
Bari
Man attacks bus passenger with axe

Man attacks bus passenger with axe

 
Florence
Man confesses to stealing Jesus statue from crib while drunk

Man confesses to stealing Jesus statue from crib while drunk

 
Milan
Man gets life for killing pensioner

Man gets life for killing pensioner

 
Rome
Salvini vows to answer Naples mayor with 'action' after bomb

Salvini vows to answer Naples mayor with 'action' after bomb

 
Herculaneum
New developments for 2019 at Herculaneum

New developments for 2019 at Herculaneum

 
Rome
Cinema: Bohemian Rhapsody makes top 20 of most watched films

Cinema: Bohemian Rhapsody makes top 20 of most watched films

 
Cagliari
Can't say No to everything says Salvini

Can't say No to everything says Salvini

 
Rome
Ministries shd inform on cellphone dangers - TAR

Ministries shd inform on cellphone dangers - TAR

 
Rome
Raggi mulls life-saving homeless cold weather scheme

Raggi mulls life-saving homeless cold weather scheme

 

Rome

Conte requesting flexibility from EC - sources

Risk prevention and justice plan grounds for request

Conte requesting flexibility from EC - sources

Rome, December 14 - Premier Giuseppe Conte is requesting that the European Commission uses flexibility in the application of its rules with regards to Italy's budget plan for 2019, sources said Friday. The grounds for the request is based on the need for investments to prevent risks linked to extreme weather and other natural phenomena and the need to finance a plan to speed up Italy's civil and criminal justice, the sources said. The premier will ask that spending on these areas is not considered in deficit calculations, according to the sources. The government is seeking to reach an agreement with the European Commission on the deficit for next year. Conte has proposing running a deficit of 2.04% of GDP next year, compared to 2.4% in the executive's initial plan, to stop the Commission opening an infringement procedure. Deputy Premier and Labour and Industry Minister Luigi Di Maio said Friday that key pledges in the budget plan for 2019 will not change as the result of the negotiations. "It's emerging from the technical reports that money is left over, so less money will be spent, as more than necessary had been set aside," 5-Star Movement leader Di Maio said. "The budget is worth 30 to 33 billion euros (in new measures) and puts fresh money into the economy". The government's key pledges include the introduction of a 'citizenship wage' basic income for job seekers and the 'quota 100' pension reform that would effectively bring down the retirement age by allowing people to start claiming a State pension when their age plus their years of contributions add up to 100.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su

Caratteri rimanenti: 400