Martedì 18 Dicembre 2018 | 22:45

NEWS DALLA SEZIONE

Rome
Proposal to replace Totocalcio-Totogol soccer pools

Proposal to replace Totocalcio-Totogol soccer pools

 
Rome
>>>ANSA/ UNICEF says 1 in 4 children chronically malnourished

>>>ANSA/ UNICEF says 1 in 4 children chronically malnourished

 
Rome
PD presents petition against RAI news appointments

PD presents petition against RAI news appointments

 
Rome
Colosseum visitors up to 7.4 mn in 2018

Colosseum visitors up to 7.4 mn in 2018

 
Rome
Car torched outside home of cop who arrested Riina

Car torched outside home of cop who arrested Riina

 
Rome
Plan to use army to fix Rome potholes runs into trouble

Plan to use army to fix Rome potholes runs into trouble

 
Rome
Italians have little faith in political parties -ISTAT

Italians have little faith in political parties -ISTAT

 
Rome
School dropout rate up, 1 in 4 young are 'NEETs'-ISTAT

School dropout rate up, 1 in 4 young are 'NEETs'-ISTAT

 
Sorbolo
Mafia will be wiped out within a few years - Salvini

Mafia will be wiped out within a few years - Salvini

 
Genoa
Salini-Fincantieri-Italferr to build new Genoa bridge

Salini-Fincantieri-Italferr to build new Genoa bridge

 
Brasilia
Battisti may have left Brazil - minister

Battisti may have left Brazil - minister

 

Rome

Uncertainty over govt's Genoa decree

General accounting office to stamp package says Di Maio

Uncertainty over govt's Genoa decree

Rome, September 26 - Uncertainty continued on Wednesday over the decree for Genoa after last month's bridge-collapse disaster in which 43 people died. Deputy Premier and Labour and Industry Minister Luigi Di Maio dismissed speculation it is set to be held up further following reports that the State's general accounting office had uncovered shortcomings in the package for the construction of a new viaduct to replace the collapsed Morandi Bridge. "By the end of the day the decree will go to the president's office (to be signed). It must go to the president's office," 5-Star Movement (M5S) leader Di Maio told Radio Capital. "It was written days ago and it's ready. "The interpretation that went out was that the economy ministry wanted to stop it," Di Maio said. "Actually, the accounting office should stamp it by the end of the day". Transport and Infrastructure Minister and fellow M5S bigwig Danilo Toninelli, however, said the decree would be passed "on Friday at the latest". Di Maio also reiterated that, while highways company Autostrade per l'Italia (ASPI) must pay for the new bridge, it will not be allowed to have an active part in the project after failing to prevent the disaster. He said the decree features measures for a rapid reconstruction of the viaduct "without giving Autostrade the chance to lay a single stone". The Genoa city council and the Liguria regional government have said ASPI's exclusion must not cause a further delay in the bridge reconstruction.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su

Caratteri rimanenti: 400