Sabato 19 Gennaio 2019 | 06:15

NEWS DALLA SEZIONE

Vicenza
Migrant hired after handing in wallet with 900 euros

Migrant hired after handing in wallet with 900 euros

 
Rome
7 of 10 gynecologists conscientious objectors agst abortion

7 of 10 gynecologists conscientious objectors agst abortion

 
Norcia
Cloistered nuns return to quake zone, in container

Cloistered nuns return to quake zone, in container

 
Rome
Calenda launches pro-EU list

Calenda launches pro-EU list

 
Milan
Carige asks State guarantee for 2 bn in bonds

Carige asks State guarantee for 2 bn in bonds

 
Rome
Treccani adds Sordi to Italian biographical dictionary

Treccani adds Sordi to Italian biographical dictionary

 
Berlin
Italy shd work to defend EU, Schaeuble to Mattarella

Italy shd work to defend EU, Schaeuble to Mattarella

 
Rome
Soccer: Koulibaly appeal agst 2-match ban turned down

Soccer: Koulibaly appeal agst 2-match ban turned down

 
Rome
Society splits if wealth not shared - pope

Society splits if wealth not shared - pope

 
Brescia
Woman's charred body found in wood near Brescia

Woman's charred body found in wood near Brescia

 
Berlin
Merkel lauds Italy Libya line

Merkel lauds Italy Libya line

 

Genoa

Genoa bridge demolition 'should start soon'

Mayor Bucci sees work kicking off late Sept, early Oct

Genoa bridge demolition 'should start soon'

Genoa, September 10 - Genoa Mayor Marco Bucci said Monday that the demolition of the remains of the Morandi bridge, the central part of which collapsed last month in a disaster that killed 43 people, will begin soon. "If they give us that the authorisations, it will be possible for the demolition to start at the end of the month, or the first week of October, according to the information I have today," Bucci said. Last week Liguria Governor Giovanni Toti presented a project to rebuild the key viaduct that crosses Genoa by architect Renzo Piano, featuring the involvement of highways company Autostrade per l'Italia, and said it should be ready by November 2019. Deputy Premier and Labour and Industry Minister Luigi Di Maio, however, said Autostrade should not be involved in rebuilding the bridge, holding the company responsible for last month's disaster.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su

Caratteri rimanenti: 400