Venerdì 18 Gennaio 2019 | 02:06

NEWS DALLA SEZIONE

Rome
Saturn's rings born while last dinosaurs dying out

Saturn's rings born while last dinosaurs dying out

 
Rome
Govt approves basic-income, pension reform decree

Govt approves basic-income, pension reform decree

 
Rome
Soccer: Gattuso gets 1-match ban for insulting ref

Soccer: Gattuso gets 1-match ban for insulting ref

 
Rome
Faster post-quake reconstruction says Conte

Faster post-quake reconstruction says Conte

 
Vatican City
God's word not ideology says pope

God's word not ideology says pope

 
Imola
M5S votes League motion to remove Arabic hospital signs

M5S votes League motion to remove Arabic hospital signs

 
Milan
Soccer: Inter ultra leader nabbed for Napoli clashes

Soccer: Inter ultra leader nabbed for Napoli clashes

 
Naples
From Canova to Magna Graecia at Naples' MANN

From Canova to Magna Graecia at Naples' MANN

 
Rome
Bond spread dips under 250 points

Bond spread dips under 250 points

 
Genoa
Man nabbed for shooting at neighbours

Man nabbed for shooting at neighbours

 
Rome
Rome to present new plan for historic architecture

Rome to present new plan for historic architecture

 

Genoa

Genoa bridge demolition 'should start soon'

Mayor Bucci sees work kicking off late Sept, early Oct

Genoa bridge demolition 'should start soon'

Genoa, September 10 - Genoa Mayor Marco Bucci said Monday that the demolition of the remains of the Morandi bridge, the central part of which collapsed last month in a disaster that killed 43 people, will begin soon. "If they give us that the authorisations, it will be possible for the demolition to start at the end of the month, or the first week of October, according to the information I have today," Bucci said. Last week Liguria Governor Giovanni Toti presented a project to rebuild the key viaduct that crosses Genoa by architect Renzo Piano, featuring the involvement of highways company Autostrade per l'Italia, and said it should be ready by November 2019. Deputy Premier and Labour and Industry Minister Luigi Di Maio, however, said Autostrade should not be involved in rebuilding the bridge, holding the company responsible for last month's disaster.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su

Caratteri rimanenti: 400