Cerca

Mercoledì 13 Dicembre 2017 | 00:28

Monza

Man dies in Monza apartment fire

Caused by short circuit

Man dies in Monza apartment fire

Monza, June 19 - A 30-year-old man was killed overnight in a fire in his apartment in the northern Italian city of Monza, police said. Police think the fire was caused either by a short circuit or a pan he left on the stove and forgot about. The man probably died of smoke inhalation, police said.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su

Caratteri rimanenti: 400

Altri articoli dalla sezione