Cerca

Mercoledì 17 Gennaio 2018 | 08:16

Varese

Man, 22, loses both hands in fireworks explosion

Was trying to manufacture them with gunpowder, chemicals

Man, 22, loses both hands in fireworks explosion

Varese, December 30 - A 22-year-old man lost both hands and was hospitalized in critical condition Wednesday after injuring himself in an apparent attempt to make fireworks at home. The man from the village of Leggiuno was flown to the burn unit at Milan's Niguard Hospital after first being hospitalized in critical condition in the city of Varese. He sustained serious injuries to an eye and burns all over his body after he was thrown into the air by an explosion that occurred while he was working with gunpowder and some chemical compounds. Police said the bomb squad is analyzing the chemicals, while it turns out the gunpowder had been bought legally.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su

Caratteri rimanenti: 400

Altri articoli dalla sezione