Cerca

Lunedì 22 Gennaio 2018 | 19:24

Ancona

Man and dog dead of carbon monoxide poisoning

Woman unconscious due to faulty pellet stove

(supersedes previous)Ancona, January 7 - A 38-year-old man and his dog died from carbon monoxide poisoning from a malfunctioning pellet stove at home on the outskirts of the Marche city of Ancona on Thursday. The victim named as Federico Volponi, 38, and his small dog were found dead while partner Valeria Contegiacomo, 35, was found unconscious and hospitalized in a hyperbaric chamber to clean her blood of the toxic gas. Volponi was employed at Ferrovie dello Stato public railway company.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su

Caratteri rimanenti: 400

Altri articoli dalla sezione