Cerca

Giovedì 18 Gennaio 2018 | 05:16

Ancona

Man dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning

Woman, 35, found unconscious along with dead dog

Man dead of possible carbon monoxide poisoning

Ancona, January 7 - A 38-year-old man is believed to have died from carbon monoxide poisoning at his home outside the Marche city of Ancona on Thursday. He was found dead at his villa along with a small dog. His partner, 35, was found unconscious. The woman was taken to hospital in serious condition and will probably have to undergo hyperbaric oxygen therapy.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su

Caratteri rimanenti: 400

Altri articoli dalla sezione