05 Gennaio 2016
Rieti, January 5 - An elderly woman died and 25 residents were hospitalized Tuesday after after a toxic gas leak at a nursing home in Rieti province. The fatal victim - a resident of Padre Pio private nursing home in the town of Borgorose - died of a heart attack, possibly due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Five of the hospitalized victims are in serious condition, medical sources at hospitals in Avezzano, L'Aquila and Rieti said. Rieti police are investigating the incident, which may have been caused by a malfunction in the heating system.
ALTRI ARTICOLI DALLA SEZIONE