Cerca

Sabato 20 Gennaio 2018 | 12:02

Rome

Man dead in Rome apt fire (2)

Electric blanket caught fire

Man dead in Rome apt fire (2)

Rome, December 28 - A 58-year-old man died in a fire Sunday night in Rome's Pietralata district, police said Monday. Mauro Tomassetti is believed to have been asphyxiated after his electric blanket caught fire, causing the blaze in an apartment in Via Eugenio Torelli.

Lascia il tuo commento

Condividi le tue opinioni su

Caratteri rimanenti: 400

Altri articoli dalla sezione